FINE2WORK EDUCATIONAL PACK: BENCHMARKS AND INDICATORS FOR COMPETENCE FRAMEWORK – LEARNING MODULES
- To define benchmarks and indicators for the FINE2WORK Competence Reference Framework against which young adults’ financial, digital and entrepreneurship skills will be monitored, assessed and validated through the Open Badges system to be developed in IO3.
- To develop the Dual Educational Pack which will contain: (1) Learning Modules for exploring and teaching financial entrepreneurial issues (on-line learning modules, videos, off line booklets, resources etc.), (2) Adult educators’ training course for the acquisition of financial literacy skills to support the promotion of entrepreneurial initiatives (later to be used as a KA1
- Learning Mobility, (3) Blended-learning opportunities for young adults, (4) Campaign for the promotion of the FINE2WORK CENTRES with YouTube videos, social media spots and posts etc.
- FINE2WORK Competence Framework with special focus on entrepreneurial skills which is the conceptual mapping of the benchmarks (aims and objectives for the trainers) and indicators (level of acquisition of competences for the learner.
- Design and development of the FINE2WORK Educational Pack which includes the teaching and learning material
- C1 (Training of Adult Educators – Professional Development on Financial and Entrepreneurial Issues – Getting ready for the Implementation) & C2 (Blended mobility of adult learners)
- Translation in all partner languages (Greek, Portuguese, Latvian, Bulgarian)