FINE2WORK POLICY BACK PACK: SETTING UP THE HUBS AS PART OF A POLICY RECOMMENDATION UPSCALING STRATEGY FROM THE LOCAL TO THE NATIONAL LEVEL
- To design, develop, produce and pilot-test the BACK PACK necessary for the implementation of the ‘FINE2WORK UPSKILLSING PATHWAYS PROGRAMME’ (to include road map, guidelines, templates, good examples, monitoring tools, practical tips etc.)
- To design, develop and use a CAMPAIGN and a PETITION in support of introducing this type of skills to young adults (as purported in the New skills Agenda and the Adult Strategy)
- To promote the creation of the FINE2WORK HUBS with the support of adult educators, trainers, business and ICT experts,
- professionals, banks, enterprises, SMEs etc. needed for the sustainability and exploitation of the project.
- To design and produce the FINE2WORK FROM HOME/REMOTELY POLICY RECOMMEDNATION STRATEGY PACK for upscaling, transferability, exploitation and sustainability of the projects’ products at the local, regional, national land EU level for further exploitation.
- To initiate the FINE2WORK INITIATIVE as part of the EU MONEY-START UP -ENTREPRENEURSHIP WEEK with the organisation of various events based on the products and achievements of the project: learners’ exhibition, campaign, awards, petition and a declaration for the EU.
- To implement the strategy designed and the programme with the participation of adults and adult educators in partner countries.
- Design and development of the FINE2WORK ToolKit
- Implementation and evaluation of FINE2WORK Programme
- Design and development of the FINE2WORK Pack Policy Recommendations Strategy
Policy Recommendation Strategy
Cyprus Pilot testing
Date: 2nd, 4th , 7th June 2021
The implementation phase of the FINE2WORK project aims to deliver a training targeted to adults specifically with fewer opportunities, on selected topics according to their needs in order to develop their digital, employability and financial competences.
The pilot testing event in Cyprus was organized online by Emphasys Centre in June 2021 (2nd, 4th & 7th of June 2021), due to the restrictions imposed by the COVID-19 pandemic. The pilot implementation of the project was promoted through social media channels and also through Emphasys’ network, in order to approach adults in Cyprus. The total number of participants who took part at the pilot testing phase was 15 adults.
The main aim of the pilot implementation phase was to pilot test the framework and educational material, the e-Learning Platform and the assessment questions linked with open badges. The mentors provided support to the participants at every stage of the pilot testing. i.e. how to register to the e-Learning Platform, how to complete the assessment questions etc.
Bulgaria Pilot testing
Date: 31st August 2021
Venue: RCCI’s conference room
Ruse Chamber of Commerce and Industry organized pilot testing with target group participants, educators and lecturers, in order to gain insight into the learning platform, its contents and the project as a whole.
A short presentation of the project was shown, describing its objectives, goals, partners and scope. A presentation of the project website and the learning platform has been made, along with instruction about the registration process and the content. The participants had the chance to go through some of the content on site, with the provision of testing the content at home and providing feedback later on.
The training received positive feedback, with participants noting the importance of such topics, most of which are not taught in schools.
Portugal Pilot testing
Date: 29th September 2021
All projects have an implementation phase that is used to test the work developed during the consortium through training session with target group of the project. Due to the COVID- 19 pandemic, Fine2work’s implementation phase in Portugal had to be adapted since it was not possible to meet in face to face environment.
The pilot test in Portugal was held online on the 29th of September. For this event we invited some of the ladies that have been working with Descularte during the project activities as well as was promoted it on a live invitation through social media.
At the pilot testing there were 15 participants, all of them women, that had full support during all activities that were being tested. The goal of the session was to test with the target group the educational material as well as e-learning Platform.
Latvia Pilot testing
Date: 13th October 2021
Venue: Malpils Parish, Malpils
The implementation phase of the FINE2WORK project aims to deliver training targeted to adults specifically senior learners with fewer opportunities and limited digital competences, in order to develop their digital, employability and financial competences.
The pilot testing event in Latvia was organized onsite by Project Net in cooperation with Senior University Latvia Malpils unit on October 13, 2021.The pilot implementation of the project was promoted through Malpils Parish adult education specialist and also through Project Net network, in order to approach adults in Malpils Parish. The total number of participants who took part in the pilot testing phase was 15 adults, mostly senior learners aged 55+.
The main aim of the pilot implementation phase was to pilot test the framework and educational material, the e-Learning Platform and the assessment questions linked with open badges.