FINE2WORK FROM HOME INDEX: MAPPING OF OPPORTUNITIES FOR HOME-BASED OR REMOTE JOBS FOR ADULTS WITH RESTRICTED ACCESS TO THE LABOUR MARKET: FROM THE NATIONAL TO THE EU LEVEL
- To prepare the evidence-based data for each partner country on which the FINE2WORK HUBS will be based on and the peer learning to take place at the EU level among partners during the C1 JSTT.
- To continue investigating the current scene in partner countries in relation to the key aspects of the project:
(1) the current scene in relation to the adults (especially women) working remotely or from home,
(2) the financial / entrepreneurial needs of adults learners with restricted access to the labour market (emphasis on women) and adult educators and the gaps identified for supporting entrepreneurial spirit,
(3) the strategies/policies at the national level in relation to the introduction of financial, digital and entrepreneurship literacy in adult learning,
(4) the provision of training opportunities for adult educators in the public/private sector in the particular field, (4) the compliance of national policies/practice with EU strategies and initiatives in the areas under scrutiny here, (5) the digital needs of adult educators and young adults and the digital gaps identified in the labour market of each country.
- Benchmark survey development and realisation
- National Reports for Peer Learning. Partners will prepare a National Report in English (including survey results and desk research on the topics analysed above) presenting the state of the art in their country which will include challenges, needs, policies, strategies etc.
- A comparative report (INDEX) which includes the profile of adults, the employment conditions and their financial, digital and entrepreneurial profiles (needs and gaps), as well as the level of knowledge and skills of adult educators.
- Expert Advisory group
- FINE2WORK Academy and ToolBank which is the collection of resources by all partners in each partner country with e-tools/resources/articles etc.